Dear Parents and Friends,
Welcome to our school website which we hope you will find both useful and informative. We believe that we are a happy and successful school with a fundamental commitment to the well-being and academic development of each and every child. We believe that it is vitally important for home and school to work together; it is by working together positively that we achieve the best for our children. You will find all our staff and governors, very approachable and always keen to answer any queries or concerns you may have as well as welcoming any support you are able to give.
We provide a creative, proactive and experiential curriculum and our aims are:
· To provide a welcoming, secure and happy school where value and respect is given to individual worth and self-esteem.
· To promote the highest levels of achievement and behaviour to enable all pupils to reach their full potential.
· To provide opportunities for the development of creativity.
· To provide investigative learning opportunities to allow children to develop adaptability in thought and action.
· To work in partnership with parents, the community and other agencies to ensure the healthy growth and progression
of children within our care.
· To adhere to the agreed safeguarding policy and procedures.
These aims are central to all aspects of school life and are embedded in our daily practice. Through these we make sure that every child is valued and self-worth is nurtured fully. We want our children to leave our school as confident, self-assured individuals with the skills to enable them to continue to achieve emotional well-being, academic and social success.
We look forward to making this journey with you.
Theresa Hodge Headteacher.
Please contact the Headteacher at the address below for any further information.